Who we are
- Share Jesus with you
- Build you in wholeness and holiness
- Empower you to fulfill your God-given purpose
- Crossroads Café – Refreshments and Conversation
- Worship Service – Praise, Prayer, Giving, Preaching and Sacraments
- Children and Teen Program – Worship and age-appropriate Bible Lessons for Nursery through Senior Teens
- Point of Light Group – Connecting, Caring and Being Cared For
It began with a dream. A young pastor, Dwight Gregory, came from Colorado with a God-given dream to start a church-planting movement in Northeastern New Jersey. In January 1975, the first of many new churches became a reality: Crossroads Free Methodist Church in Passaic was organized. Along the way and in several locations, Crossroads has grown and mothered other congregations.
Our Current Home
On Easter Sunday 2000, Crossroads Church held the first service at our current home at 195 Piaget Avenue in Clifton, a renovated VFW hall. We have 2 services in English and 1 in Spanish; we also host our sister Arabic congregation. A new Spanish service was added in Perth Amboy on Easter 2018.
Each week the worship, welcome, and media ministries lift up the name of Jesus, drawing believers to new life in a relationship with God. Master’s Mile training classes, Point of Light groups, Sunday School classes for children, our youth ministry team, and life-skills seminars are building people. The Ministry Training Center of Metro NY/NJ empowers men and women to lead and expand Jesus’ kingdom. Prayer ministry and world missions’ groups are touching the world. The Crossroads Cultural Center offers services to the community as we reach out to our neighborhood. God is at work fulfilling His dream.